OTM is available as Software as a Service (SaaS) – 24/7.
To use OTM, all that is required is an internet connection.
No software installation required!
OTM is easy to use yet includes all of the advanced features that language service providers and end customers would wish for.
- User-specific documents (quotes, invoices, general terms and conditions, company profiles, email communication) in multiple languages
- Automatic currency conversion of 34 currencies
- User interface in various languages (currently available: English, Spanish and German) more...
Translation project management / Workflow / Jobs
- Complete mapping of all processes – from the customer inquiry to project completion
- Create and send quotes, invoices and credit notes
- Overview of all quotes and jobs
- Task board
- Create and assign jobs to freelancers or internal staff
- Integrated email system with complete range of functions
- Integrated facility for uploading or downloading files more...
- Integration of SDL Trados® Studio more...
Process chain / Workflow management (example)
A practical example of how project managers can save significant time and effort with OTM:
Imagine a quote request for a relatively complex translation project involving 10 source files, 5 reference files, 1 source language and 15 target languages as well as a few special requirements from the customer.
With OTM, your quote will be ready to send just 5 minutes after finishing the data analysis and quantification. The quote will be formatted to match your CI. It will also include your General Terms & Conditions, a brief corporate profile (optionally with references) and of course an order form as well.
- Integrated quality assurance system based on
ISO 9001 – the software records and evaluates key performance indicators for the quality parameters. Deviations from specified targets can be quickly identified.
- OTM is the first commercial project management tool fully certified to DIN EN 15038. more...
Administration of files and e-mail
- Files and email communication are automatically grouped together by project and saved. Different versions of files are automatically assigned version numbers and tagged appropriately. more...
(Online interface, SSL-secured)
- Administration of customer and resource data,
Terms & Conditions for customers and freelancers
- Administration and design of personalized CI content for company documents (quotes, invoices, credit notes, General Terms & Conditions, short profiles, references, customer order forms …) more...
Bookkeeping, risk management and controlling
- Bookkeeping module with overview of earnings and expenditures, with individually configurable basis for costing
- Calculation and payment in 34 currencies with
documented conversion rates Currency Table
- Configuration of customer limits
- Monitoring customer payment habits
- Dunning (3 stage)
- Warning and blocking function for unreliable payers
- Business statistics and cash flow diagram more...
Web modules with secure Internet connections
- Online interfaces for project managers, administrators,
bookkeepers and more
- Individual web forms for customer inquiries
and freelancer applications
- Client portal
- Vendor portal (freelancer)
- Customer barometer with configurable list of
testimonials (optional) more...
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Client portal – Online service pages for your customers
- Publication of customer barometer and testimonials on the web site
- Multi-stage follow-up module
- Promotional campaigns (such as discount codes)
- OTM is intuitive to use. Wizards and tool tips are also available to support users in processing projects.
- Contextual online help can be displayed on every page. more...